Monday, February 18, 2008

Less than a month to go

It's amazing how one group of people can really get under your skin.

I miss Graffiti and the people there SEAUX much I cannot express.

Last semester, I missed them, an the city, but I had football to distract me and remind me of how wonderful it is to be in South Louisiana in the fall. This semester on the other hand, I am spending my week wishing more than anything that I could just graduate and move up North already! GRRR I cannot wait!

In less than one month, I get to go visit for a week, which I guess will have to do for now. I am pretty excited, considering Charlotte, Ashley, and I are all visiting at once. Leaving is always the hard part though. At least when I get back I will have Easter crawfish waiting for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.