Monday, January 18, 2010

And it's almost over :(

Last day in Louisiana. Not really sure how I feel about this.

Usually when I'm away from wherever it is I live, I am anxious to get back to all the things I left behind. especially when it is New York.

But right now, for some reason, I can't seem to make myself want to go back. I miss the kids. I miss my church, but I don't miss being broke and stressed and overworked.

I'm really praying about what it is God has in store for next school year. I want to teach again. Really bad. I want a job that allows me to pay off my student loans, really bad.

I've gotten very good at managing money, but I'm not really making enough of it to survive or pay off loans or anything. Which drives me crazy. I want to get those loans paid off ASAP so I can serve the Lord wherever and whenever he pleases so without worry about them.

Whatever it takes to work next year, I will do. I don't want to leave New York, but if that's what it takes, I will have to make it happen. I figure it's more important for me to make myself available to him in the future than it is to worry about doing everything right now. I'm trying to stop rushing through life. So, if it takes moving somewhere to get a job so I can concentrate on paying back loans, then I will.

No comments: