Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apparently, the Catholics Love Me

Turns out, BOTH of my job interviews were with Catholic schools.

Idiot me had a miscommunication with the Saint Charles people, and it was in fact, a St. Charles Catholic school. 

From what I heard in both interviews, the guy from the Archdiocese that I interviewed with thought I was AMAZING, and not only sent out my resume, but called each school to recommend me.  Both interviews went very well. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at charming people in authority...  One of those talents I've always had...  

Problem.

Neither school has January openings, and I still haven't heard from any of the public schools I've applied with. So please be praying that something comes along in that area.  If not, I have decided to sub in Belle Chasse, because they are apparently desperate for substitute teachers.  

No comments: