Sunday, August 5, 2007

And now that I'm back

So I'm back home, and now that I've seen the family and got a small taste of the Big Easy, I could easily hop on a plane and be back in my nice Upper West Side apartment in a heartbeat.

I love it here, and I love the people I've gotten to see. There are people I'd still like to see, but man do I miss the city and all that it has to offer. I'm getting used to being away, and it's going to take a while. It took a while to adjust to the city, even though I loved it, so I'm guessing it's the same thing here. My life has definitely slowed down in the past two days. I miss walking everywhere though (but I sure can't do that here cuz its HOT).

I learned so much this summer and am so incredibly thankful for this opportunity. I can't imagine my life without this experience. I feel like a whole new person. God has done so much work this summer in my life and I've gotten to witness so many amazing things. I am so excited to see how this effects my life from here on out.

No comments: