Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Starkvegas here I come!

Some have mentioned that I might change the name to my blog now that I am no longer in New York. My opposition to this is that a.)Baton Rouge is a city too... and b.) God made me for the city, and my heart will always be in the city, whatever that city may be.

Tommorrow is my first LSU football game of the year, and the first big away game road trip. I'm skipping four classes, and I don't have a place to stay, at least not in Starkville that is (I'll be driving into Jackson if necessary). I'm pretty excited about going, despite the complications and the fact that I had to get my lab permenantly moved after much begging.

School's gonna be crazy this semester, so don't expect a whole lot of updates. I will, when procrastinating, be updating as much as possible.

No comments: