Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope

I am sitting in my  class watching the inauguration.

The whole school is watching I am in awe.  I don't remember watching the Bush inauguration, but I do remember Clinton.  Sadly though, Clinton was so long ago I don't have a strong memory of it. 

I love presidents.  In any way shape or form, whether I agree with them or not, i love to study presidents.  This particular one is growing on me more and more.  Something about him reminds me of Kennedy, and well, I love Kennedy. Always have.  

Okay, lots of things about him remind me of Kennedy.  

Maybe he'll suggest we go back to the moon...  I'd be in on that.  

I wish my kids cared as much as I did about what he has to say.  For now, I'm intrigued, and excited.  I can't wait to see what "change" there will be.  


3 comments:

John T. Meche III said...

They're looking to go back to the moon by 2020 and manned trips to Mars by 2035.

Danielle In The City said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, but I want to hear someone make a big speech about it so its all special.

Danielle In The City said...
This comment has been removed by the author.